YMonday, May 14Y

ce loves to chill out at cafe del mar


cosy, starry and relaxing!!

love it!!!

so much so tt we went there two days in a row. :p

u should go too!!

rem to ask me along yea. =D



a pair of 'yuan yang' by the lake; taken at botanic gardens

had a long long walk with min in the botanic gardens.

from napier road all the way to dunearn road.

we passed by NUS Faculty of Law somemore. LoLs



sucha wonderful sunday afternoon!!

we shared a lot of stuff; so glad we did. =)

Yc.e.
12:27 PM

Yh.i.Y

you're the
visitor!! =)


Yt.h.e. o.w.n.e.r.Y

c.e.c.i.l.i.a.
2.3.r.d.a.u.g.u.s.t.
v.i.r.g.o.

Ymy friendster


Yh.e.a.r.t.s.Y

c.j.t.l.
g.a.l. f.r.e.n.s.
j.e.r.r.y.
i.c.e. c.r.e.a.m.
m.o.v.i.e.s.
s.h.o.p.p.i.n.g.
t.r.a.v.e.l.l.i.n.g.
r.e.a.d.i.n.g.
r.o.l.l.e.r. b.l.a.d.i.n.g.
s.w.i.m.m.i.n.g.
b.e.a.c.h.


Yw.i.s.h.Y

a h.a.p.p.y. family
& a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. kids



YB.E.
H.E.A.R.D. Y

roaRs



YD.A. L.I.N.k.S.Y

love them to the core;
Yting
Yyan
Ymeiting
Yjojo
Ysilvia
Yaudrey


YT.I.M.E. M.A.C.H.I.N.E.Y

looking back;
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007



YL.A.Y.O.U.T.Y

eupholic
dafont
lonelyME