YWednesday, April 4Y

I Sinned Big Time!!

Hear me confess..

Last Friday:

I had Sirloin steak set lunch at Hans, inclusive of a drink, a portion of fruit, soup of the day and the main course.

Tts not all!!!!!!!

I had another curry puff and a stick of squid head from Old Chang Kee.

So much for lunch.

Dinner: claypot laksa at Vivo’s Food Republic. Quite small portion I ‘d say as I wasn’t exactly full after tt. Considering what I have taken in the day plus the fact that we, meiting and me, planned to get ice cream at the end of the day, I refrained myself from getting more food.

The long awaited Ice Cream treat*

If u think I will settle with a two scoop serving then u are so so wrong.

We got a 750ml ice cream with three flavours: strawberry, durian and rocher. YumSss!!



hey hey!! I need some advice here.


pretty mah? should i? should i not?

Back to my confession. Moving on to Saturday:

Lunch was nothing sinful, I had a simple meal from home. Dinner was!!

Dinner at N.Y.D.C.: I had baked pasta by the name of posh spice, which is not spicy at all. What a disappointment!!

The side orders include toast with mozzarella cheese and onion rings.

The four of us, me, jas, ting& leng, ordered 2 desserts, one mud pie and one brownie with ice cream. YumSss!! no doubt its Sinful but not as worst as Friday Hor? Ahha.

Was freaking full after dinner. But I feel hungry as soon as I reached home. Damn!! I finished a packet of xin zhuo mi fen all by myself!! Watched one episode of desperate housewives and went to bed!! Eat and sleep, enjoy life wor!! LoL..

Sunday:

Before 10.30 pm everything seems fine!!

A supper cum pool session ruined a perfectly sin-less day!!

I had a jumbo drumstick (with the thigh part attached) follow by tom yum slice fish bee hoon!! YumSss!! (the jumbo drumstick esp!)

End of confession!!

is confession going to help? :p

Goodbye dolly!!

Err.. some may say that its ‘a gong’ hairstyle. But I prefer the word DOLLY.. ha

Initially the comments I heard are really negative. Well I shall not elaborate on tt.

I guess till now I haven heard of anyone praising me for doing this. Dun u think its very courageous of me to chop my long hair off.?!?! Whey. Dun be so reserve leh? Come on praise me. Keke. Really. I think u should praise me cos I haven attempted sth like that since 1999. I keep long hair all this while.
I alr considered the following as a major attempt liao.
short& straight fringe!!

the major major attempt two months latr:



from such long hair!!




Initially I couldn’t get use to my short hair. It jus enhance my round face. Not tt my face looks far from round while I have long hair. Jus tt long hair is better at hidding my gigantic face.

Anyways I love my short hair now. YAY!!

A pity tt my fringe is a lil too long alr. The back is no longer straight since its long enuff to touch my shoulder liao.
SO, I went for a hair cut on Monday.
Check out my new hair:
side view.


the front looks pretty much the same as before.

Yan and me met up with wwb and ojq for dinner and drinks after the haircut. Wwb is Wen Bin lah. Ojq is someone new, a fun loving and pretty gal.

Come to think of it I have only met ojq several times:
First on wwb’s birthday,
second on that crazy mj session and
third, the above mentioned.

that makes her a very new fren. but fun knows no boundary. regardless of new fren or old fren. Had so much fun with her, wwb and yan, esp during mj!! Really look forward to the next mj session with them =)

check her out--> my friendster--> friends--> Silvia (recently added friend)!!


Week 13: Tutor’s Visit

It was a long long time ago when I made the decision to forget about switching company.

As a matter of fact, I do not have much choice over what can be done.

So here I am working in this company, week 13 and going.

My tutor made a trip to the company on just yesterday. We had a nice chat. I am so so glad that my tutor is all nice and encouraging.

The encouragement he gave made me so wanna cry. Left me feeling useless once again.

I know I am just 9 weeks away from the end of IA. And I tell myself 9 weeks is a short period of time.

Everything will come to an end really soon. It definitely will.
No more talking bout IA as of now.

Its pictures time!!!!!!!!!!



De rabbits. :p




Brown lip color is so so cool!! Keke


w/ my casio watch!!




peek-a-boo!!

can u feel what i feel?


Pretty Yan and me!!




I always save the best for the last. LoL


Thats all for now.. a.d.i.o.s.

Yc.e.
12:24 PM

Yh.i.Y

you're the
visitor!! =)


Yt.h.e. o.w.n.e.r.Y

c.e.c.i.l.i.a.
2.3.r.d.a.u.g.u.s.t.
v.i.r.g.o.

Ymy friendster


Yh.e.a.r.t.s.Y

c.j.t.l.
g.a.l. f.r.e.n.s.
j.e.r.r.y.
i.c.e. c.r.e.a.m.
m.o.v.i.e.s.
s.h.o.p.p.i.n.g.
t.r.a.v.e.l.l.i.n.g.
r.e.a.d.i.n.g.
r.o.l.l.e.r. b.l.a.d.i.n.g.
s.w.i.m.m.i.n.g.
b.e.a.c.h.


Yw.i.s.h.Y

a h.a.p.p.y. family
& a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. kids



YB.E.
H.E.A.R.D. Y

roaRs



YD.A. L.I.N.k.S.Y

love them to the core;
Yting
Yyan
Ymeiting
Yjojo
Ysilvia
Yaudrey


YT.I.M.E. M.A.C.H.I.N.E.Y

looking back;
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007



YL.A.Y.O.U.T.Y

eupholic
dafont
lonelyME