YThursday, November 9Y

it took me rather long to figure out wat to do next.
with directions things become better and clearer. :)
i believe the haze will go away soon and things will once again be simple and clear.

time to go for tuition. today will be the second last lesson. yay.

below is something that caught my attention
take a look:

Whattaya lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fucking assholes. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way

i read it from a fren's blog. what do u think?

Yc.e.
3:34 PM

Yh.i.Y

you're the
visitor!! =)


Yt.h.e. o.w.n.e.r.Y

c.e.c.i.l.i.a.
2.3.r.d.a.u.g.u.s.t.
v.i.r.g.o.

Ymy friendster


Yh.e.a.r.t.s.Y

c.j.t.l.
g.a.l. f.r.e.n.s.
j.e.r.r.y.
i.c.e. c.r.e.a.m.
m.o.v.i.e.s.
s.h.o.p.p.i.n.g.
t.r.a.v.e.l.l.i.n.g.
r.e.a.d.i.n.g.
r.o.l.l.e.r. b.l.a.d.i.n.g.
s.w.i.m.m.i.n.g.
b.e.a.c.h.


Yw.i.s.h.Y

a h.a.p.p.y. family
& a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. kids



YB.E.
H.E.A.R.D. Y

roaRs



YD.A. L.I.N.k.S.Y

love them to the core;
Yting
Yyan
Ymeiting
Yjojo
Ysilvia
Yaudrey


YT.I.M.E. M.A.C.H.I.N.E.Y

looking back;
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007



YL.A.Y.O.U.T.Y

eupholic
dafont
lonelyME